LSC have a great contract opportunity for Process Equipment Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Technical support for new equipment installation and commissioning phases projects.
- Ownership of operational readiness activities for process equipment and maintenance such as development of maintenance job plan content, maintenance related procedures, spares identification.
- Work closely with other site functions to ensure a smooth transition between project and operational phases.
- Design input for new product introduction and related CAPEX projects.
- Ownership of process safety and equipment related investigations.
- Ownership and delivery of equipment / technical training on process equipment
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5 - 10 years relevant experience working in a technical engineering role in the Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology industry.
- Experience of upstream / downstream drug substance and packaging processes would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with vendors and resolve issues in a timely and structured manner.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!