LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer Scientist to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you third level bachelor's degree in science, engineering or a relevant quality discipline with 2 - 4 years' experience in a similar role OR associate degree and 5 years of directly related experience.and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform experiments, organise data and analyse results with minimal supervision (in a GMP laboratory environment) to evaluate product impact due to process variables encountered during drug product manufacture.
- Creation, Management and Maintenance of Inspection defect panels / sets.
- Execution of Knapp studies and data analysis.
- Establish experimental design, develop and implement protocols, obtain reproducible and reliable results and communicate data to cross functional groups.
- Ensuring all aspects of laboratory activity adheres to required policies and procedures, including safety and training.
- Ensure that the laboratory and site meet the quality requirements of its customers and applicable regulations (FDA, EU & international standards).
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in Working in a Laboratory Environment.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and other worldwide regulatory requirements.
- Problem solving ability and excellent oral and written communications skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!