LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer Scientist to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have knowledge of cGMPs and other worldwide regulatory requirements and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform experiments, organize data, and analyse results with minimal supervision (in a GMP laboratory environment) to evaluate product impact due to process variables encountered during drug product manufacture.
- Creation, Management and Maintenance of Inspection defect panels / sets.
- Execution of Knapp studies and data analysis.
- Establish experimental design, develop, and implement protocols, obtain reproducible and reliable results and communicate data to cross functional groups.
- Ensuring all aspects of laboratory activity adheres to required policies and procedures, including safety and training.
- Ensure that the laboratory and site meet the quality requirements of its customers and applicable regulations (FDA, EU & international standards).
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Third level bachelor's degree in science, engineering or a relevant quality discipline with 2 - 4 years' experience in a similar role OR associate degree and 5 years of directly related experience.
- Experience in Working in a Laboratory Environment.
- Problem solving ability and excellent oral and written communications skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!