LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer Scientist to join a Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging. In July 2015 the site opened a $300million investment, which added significantly to the sites laboratory, filling, packaging, and distribution (including cold chain) capabilities. The site is a fast paced, collaborative, team based working environment, where you get an opportunity to work with other highly skilled staff in a strategically important site in the company's global supply chain.
If you have 5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical support to large molecule and small molecule drug product manufacturing
- Troubleshoots issues with drug product process and equipment. Champions use of data-driven analyses and visualizations. Investigates to determine true root cause.
- Product impact assessment associated with process deviations.
- Troubleshooting performance trends.
- Definition and scoping of all process improvement activities relating to the area.
- Leading improvement initiatives in areas of waste reduction, right first time approaches and productivity improvement.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Qualification in Lean and 6-sigma methodologies would be an advantage.
- Significant experience large project related activities including GMP qualification experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert