LSC have a great contract opportunity for Process Engineer (Facility Support) to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have experience in Process Safety and Quality Compliance aspects of manufacturing and project delivery and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership and accountability for utility systems within production buildings that support manufacturing, e.g., nitrogen, glycol, steam, waste, vent/vac, HVAC, purified, solvents, etc.
- Shared ownership of the process equipment with the manufacturing Process Engineers to maintain equipment uptime and productivity.
- Proactively identify and implement improvement opportunities across the facility, utilities, process equipment, process safety, energy usage, business processes, etc.
- Act as the user representative for facility upgrade projects, inputting into design and leading the coordination of system handover with the projects and C&Q groups.
- Proactively engage with small molecule turnaround team to optimize rig turnarounds as required.
- Work with maintenance on scheduling and completion of preventative maintenance and annual shutdowns to ensure no business interruption.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Process Engineering third level qualification.
- Minimum five years' experience in manufacturing areas such as Production Operations/Unit Operation support (reactions, distillations, crystallizations, drying, milling etc.).
- Production Operations Utility support (e.g., vacuum pumps, waste systems / tanks, scrubbers/vent header systems, solvent distribution systems, high/low pressure nitrogen distributions, vessel heat-transfer systems, HVAC, etc.).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call at Ellen Farley at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert