LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g., FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why's etc.
- Implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
- Serve as technical engineering representative for internal technical group discussions and represent technical Operations Carlow at global technical forums.
- Participate and/or lead cross functional or single function teams including liaising with vendors or above site groups.
- Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Leading and active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Prior related work experience; ideally in manufacturing, preferably GMP Setting
- Typically have 5 years related work experience in Aseptic manufacturing / process engineering.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Adam Murphy at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!