LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide cross-functional development and technical expertise to operations team on the aseptic manufacture of biologics and vaccines for our site. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with our company requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Serve as COE in Sterile Council and Sterile CoP and provide input to network sterile standards and guidelines.
- Support team member training/development needs and ensure all receive appropriate training.
- Develop and maintain training programs.
- Assist the team with development of objectives and ensures alignment with site goals
- Foster an environment that allows for progressive, continuous improvement of skills and honest, open feedback focused on how/why to complete aseptic manufacturing process
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3 - 5 year's operations experience in a sterile manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to coach and lead change
- Strong Knowledge of Sterile Manufacturing Processes with a focus on delivery and results within highly regulated controlled environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!