LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users. This site has grown from an API site to a strategically important campus that supports critical stages of the company's drug lifecycle.
If you have a BSc or MSc degree in Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related engineering/scientific discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A key contributor and guiding the site on a new product introduction or technical transfer to and from the site, including new technologies.
- The role involves evaluation of raw materials, development of process fits, optimisation and development of the chemical API process, participation in campaign preparation, safety and environmental reviews, batch sheet reviews, regulatory and validation compliance, process monitoring, deviation investigations and resolution, and developing filing strategies.
- You will work as part of a multi-functional, diverse team to deliver results within schedule and product launch milestones, this may involve directing day to day will development plans across projects and working closely with Research and Development partners globally.
- The successful candidate will have an aptitude for technical problem solving, with a background in solving technical issues to obtain a positive outcome.
- Knowledge and subject matter expertise on API processing unit operations and scale up opportunities are a core part of the role, with the ability to identify and overcome constraints and tests to ensure successful demonstration of processes through piloting and validation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in process modelling/simulation and/or data analytics would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and focus others with respect to implementing identified improvement initiatives.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables.
- High personal integrity, credibility and energy.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of diverse teams.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin on 021477329 if you have any more questions about this exciting opportunity!