LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to work in Denmark
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing engineering duties in all project phases e.g., Feasibility studies, conceptual design, front-end design, detail engineering and design and plant commissioning for integration of new facilities.
- Development of process design and ensure that the required functionality is maintained during the following design and engineering phases.
- More senior engineers actively support the business development process by supporting our clients with their definition of new projects and by preparing competitive proposals.
- Supervision, planning, organization of the work:
- Coordinate the process engineering activities, assign work in cooperation with senior lead engineer.
- Prepare schedules, estimates, manpower forecasts and apply change-risk management.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5 - 7 years relevant working experience with an engineering contractor or production company in the life sciences industry.
- Knowledge of process design and -engineering
- Field process engineering knowledge is a preference.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin if you have any more questions about this opportunity!