LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have 3 years' experience as a Process/Design Engineer in the Pharma/Biotech industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process calculations and development of PFDs and P&IDs.
- Design of process equipment, material & personnel flows, process utilities, waste streams.
- Generation, ownership and update of process-specific documents for all project stages (design, construction, C&Q, start-up, operation & maintenance).
- Responsible for the process safety aspects of project, including compliance with ATEX, PED and other relevant directives.
- Participation in Process Hazard Assessments/HAZOP studies.
- Approval and execution of C&Q documentation
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BEng or MEng in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
- Ideally a chartered engineer or progressing towards chartership
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +35321 477 7329 if you have anymore questions about this Process Engineer opportunity!