LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have a minimum of 2-5 years' experience in a BioPharma industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The primary focus of this role is the implementation of preventative and corrective maintenance of GMP process equipment (Tangential Flow filtration skids, Chromatography skids, Viral inactivation skids, autoclaves, parts washers, bioreactors, and various biopharmaceutical equipment).
- Act as point of contact for Maintenance Systems. Support process equipment breakdowns and perform initial troubleshooting of issues.
- Deal with equipment vendors to set up the service level agreements to outline preventative maintenance support and breakdown support. Act as a point of contact between vendors, scheduling and manufacturing for equipment breakdowns.
- Support Site acceptance testing and qualification activities with primary focus on building SME level of knowledge of the process equipment to support the sustaining of process equipment in a Manufacturing environment.
- Represent the Maintenance Engineering group at cross functional team meetings for the project delivery.
- Support the handover of process equipment from project team to the sustaining manufacturing team.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Min 2-5 years' experience in BioPharma industry.
- Experience with single use process system (process skids) and some hard piped systems (Autoclaves, parts washer, and buffer skid).
- Good working knowledge of DeltaV, OSI PI (ability to build trends and troubleshoot).
- Experience with SAP PM or equivalent CMMS system (Work order generation workstream and closure).
- Managing 3rd party vendors and ability to build relationships with various equipment manufactures.
- Ability to data mine and statistical analysis for both troubleshooting and knowledge building purposes.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin on (021) 471 8208 if you have any more questions about this Process Engineering opportunity!