LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing Engineering support to Large Molecule manufacturing as a core member of the cross-functional process team through application of process & chemical engineering fundamentals
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives related to equipment and processes.
- Utilise root cause analysis techniques to investigate process and equipment issues and deliver robust and sustainable corrective and preventative actions
- Monitor, assess and document equipment performance to maintain ongoing qualification.
- Develop and maintain the basis of safety for process equipment
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Deep technical interest and understanding in the field of Process & Chemical Engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a Process Team consisting of a diverse group of management, production, science, quality and engineering professionals.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Peter Cronin at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert