LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer that will lead and manage multiple Engineering projects from scope development, design, build/install and qualify through to handover to operations for key Engineering projects. This includes but is not limited to Process improvements, capital projects and Lean projects across multi-disciplined functions which may also require global and network support and collaboration.
If you have a Bachelor's degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple projects from scope development, design, build/install and qualify through to handover to operations for key Engineering projects.
- Use scientific, product and process understanding as a basis for developing risk-based approaches to investigations and troubleshooting that will feed into future projects.
- Develop project scope, cost and delivery time schedule for projects, working and collaborating closely with NPI leads to ensure integration into ongoing Validations and/or Technical transfers.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to establish scope in improvement projects.
- Be accountable for equipment design and qualification; assisting in C&Q execution planning; system boundary definition, system level and component criticality impact assessments, use of quality risk management, User Requirement Specs. And requirements traceability matrices, Document Mgt. Systems, FAT/SAT and C&Q protocol development, project implementation.
- Comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions, ensuring consideration of the impact on GMP and compliance and decisions made.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Green Belt preferable.
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; would typically have experience operating as a senior professional and adding considerable value to the business.
- Would have engineering and/or validation experience in a sterile manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in leading a technical team through sustaining operations and technical transfer projects.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this QO systems specialist opportunity!