LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process calculations and development of PFDs and P&IDs.
- Preparation of specifications for process equipment.
- Interface with supplier's engineers to prepare technical bid analysis and recommendations.
- Design of process equipment, material & personnel flows, process utilities, waste streams.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc.
- Design support and input to the Project / Construction team.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BEng or MEng in Chemical or Process Engineering
- 7-10 + years' experience as Process Engineer or Design Engineer in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry Participation in Technical and Safety reviews
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Peter Cronin at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert