LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline with a Minimum Experience of 5+ years and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as Technical Support for commercial manufacturing and new product introduction.
- Product Risk management and quality risk management Product SME.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why's etc.;
- Implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team orientated manner.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Would typically have prior related work experience; ideally in manufacturing, preferably GMP Setting.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at 0214777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!