LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary.
If you have a Bachelors in Engineering and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interaction with key stakeholders on site to site to develop the problem statement and propose design solutions
- Preparing design specifications, data sheets and design basis documents
- Ensure on-time delivery of design work, with a focus on right first time
- Provide input into equipment selection
- Ensure there is a safety culture in the design process to allow safe construction and operability
- Adaptable and continuously look to improve processes
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working in either Process Design Role or equivalent design role.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Attention to detail is essential
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at 0214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!