LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other technical discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete Customer complaint investigations and Change Controls and ensure they are closed out to support production activities in a timely manner in conjunction with the SCM team.
- Required to comply with Merck Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist in the management and/or assignment of IPT training if required
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team orientated manner
- Understand the specific responsibilities of all Carlow departments as they relate to one's own department, understanding the business processes one's department supports
- Strong team skills, including ability to coach/develop work teams
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!