LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
If you have 3+ years' experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical engineering support to Drug Substance Manufacturing process and Process Teams including process performance monitoring, troubleshooting and process optimisation
- Initiate, develop and implement technical solutions, cost-saving ideas and continuous improvements under the guidance of site change control systems.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, drive continuous improvement and process optimisation using tools such as DMAIC, SMED and FMEA.
- Provide technical engineering support and participate in cross-functional project teams to ensure successful introduction of new equipment and successful technology transfers of new products.
- Responsible for engineering design and optimisation of single use consumables.
- Required to comply with Company Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BA Degree in Engineering - Process, Chemical, Mechanical or equivalent discipline
- Other continuing education initiatives highly desirable - Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, industry specific coursework
- Knowledge of Delta V process control platform is desirable
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!