LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to line performance.
- Performing process gap analysis and developing strategies to close gaps.
- Data trend analysis for all performance aspects of the area.
- Troubleshooting performance trends.
- Working with the operational excellence group in implementing OE methods, mentoring project leads and facilitating process improvement teams.
- Review and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to the manufacturing lines.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
- Significant relevant industrial project experience.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!