LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you ddemonstrated technical leadership and delivery of complex cross functional / cross site projects and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as technical and/or validation support as required for manufacturing and new product introduction.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
- Execution of equipment commissioning and qualification programs
- Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including re-qualification and revalidation
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other technical discipline
- Would typically have prior related work experience; ideally in manufacturing, preferably GMP Setting
- Relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably in a GMP setting
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!