LSC have a great contract opportunity for Process Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have experience in Process Safety and Quality Compliance aspects of manufacturing and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing engineering support to manufacturing in order to deliver the production schedule
- Responsible for maintaining rig uptime, troubleshooting, and investigating issues as they arise.
- Planning and preparing for setup activities in support of process start-up
- Executing various activities required in support of production (e.g., PHR/HAZOP, process calculation/modelling, process safety reviews, etc.)
- Developing and executing C&Q activities associated with rig/process improvement projects.
- User Rep for small project capital delivery: establishing equipment requirements and facilitating project delivery.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS MATCH
- Working in a collaborative cross-functional team environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive approach with a commitment to meet deadlines.
- Process Engineering third level qualification.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Peter Cronin at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert