LSC have a great contract opportunity for Process Engineer to join a leading medical device company in cork.
If you have degree in BEng Chemical/Process Engineering or other related Engineering or Science degree and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on platform or derivative projects.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, procedures, tooling and/or automation.
- Executes the functional deliverables associated with the Technology transfer, Project Management, and Pharmacuetical Quality Systems.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts all aspects of technical reviews.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements.
- Writes and reviews validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3 + years' experience in process development or process engineering in chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert