LSC have a great contract opportunity for a process Engineer to join a leading Biotech company based in Carlow.
If you have 5 experience in a similar role, and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as Technical Support for commercial manufacturing and new product introduction.
- Product Risk management and quality risk management Product SME
- Management of change
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
- Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including re-qualification and re-validation
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Equipment and process validation
- Sterile filling processes and equipment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kieran O Sullivan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Process Engineer opportunity!