LSC have a great contract opportunity for a is required by a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have 3-5 years' relevant experience in Small Molecule Manufacturing/Development Unit Operations and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing Engineering support in Continuous and Batch Manufacturing areas in Small Molecule.
- Core member of the cross-functional Process Team supporting Manufacturing.
- Development and Implementation of Unit Operation and Equipment Control Strategy to sustain and optimize Small Molecule Processes.
- Lead/support the tech transfer, scale-up and development of new processes and unit operations across Batch and Continuous Processing platforms, in partnership with the Drug Development Team.
- Integrate mechanistic modelling, process simulation and analysis into current and future processes to enhance process understanding and control.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree qualified - Chemical or relevant Engineering discipline
- Deep technical interest and understanding in the field of Chemical Engineering.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a Process Team consisting of a diverse group of management, production, science and engineering professionals.
- Creativity to identify improvement opportunities and the tenacity/initiative to see them implemented.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Process Engineer opportunity!