LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Development Manager to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 7- 10 years in biopharma/pharma industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the Product Health Steward and own product health for the products in their brief through product governance and effective product team leadership
- Manage and develop product lifecycle management programs (multiple products)
- Assist in developing long term site product vision and strategy
- Serve as main point of contact for global operations leads (GOLs) & product delivery teams (PDTs)
- Ensure that site's needs are presented and prioritized appropriately at site and global level
- Build and manage the relationship with the product & process knowledge SMEs at network and site level
- Develop site product risks and implements plans to remediate risks
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical Degree and/or Masters' or equivalent
- A working technical knowledge in a range of products and their associated manufacturing sciences, technologies and analytical processes from within parenteral fill-finish, or oral dosage forms and/or packaging
- Ability to identify gaps/risks and put appropriate remediation plans in place
- Technical or program leadership experience
- A proven track record in the ability to transfer goals and objectives into measurable plans
- Strong process and manufacturing background
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Process Development Manager opportunity!