LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Development Engineer to join a leading medical device company in Cork.
If you have 5 years' proven experience in NPI for medical devices and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a link between R&D team and Cork site to technically understand requests and develop manufacturing process to meet needs.
- Support R&D activity during the product design phase
- Manage a process introduction while mitigating product and process risk, increasing yields, and improving efficiency. Plan, execute and document DOE's, process characterizations, PFMEAs, SOP's etc.
- Lead the process introduction through validation works ensuring all stakeholders needs are met and all inputting departments have completed their roles effectively and on time.
- Plan for a process introduction with a key interest in budget and timelines ensuring these do not drift while ensuring quality of the product is not impacted.
- Applying innovative problem solving to address process, safety, product, timeline, budget risks.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical or a related Engineering field is required
- Previous experience in chemical processing is a help but not essential.
- Previous experience in sterilization processing is a help but not essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777239 you have any more questions about this opportunity!