LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Process CQV Engineer to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have minimum of 8 years relevant experience in the commissioning, qualification or validation (CQV) of pharmaceutical processes or equipment within large scale pharmaceutical capital projects and ready for your next challenge, this is the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement a the CQV strategic plan for a large capital project and support the CQV lead to manage the execution of the CQV phase post project construction.
- Ensure pre-commissioning scope of works and timelines is agreed for the systems (e.g., loop check and calibration (E&I technicians), Automation engineers, M&P fitters).
- Generate all verification documentation for assigned systems, including RAMS (Risk Assessments / Method Statements) for the verification activities.
- Ensure that all materials (e.g., spares, consumables) and resources required to undertake commissioning & verification activities are available.
- Approve SAT protocols for vendor skids within assigned systems.
- Ensure vendors RAMS (Risk Assessments / Method Statements) are approved for works to proceed.
- Execute the Verification documentation set for all assigned systems, in compliance with the schedule.
YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of 8 years relevant Process experience in engineering and commissioning activities within large scale capital projects.
- CQV experience on API Batch or Continuous Processing Systems or CQV experience with process equipment such as Fume hoods, downflow booths, reactor vessels and heating/cooling skids
- Small Molecule API experience will be a distinct advantage
- Relevant experience in leading teams in a high pace project environment.
- Experience in use of Automation systems such as Delta V
- Experience with managing complex projects and interfacing with existing operating facilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines with good organizational and planning skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!