LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Process Cleaning Representative to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive medium to long-term improvements in the cleaning program based on external benchmarking / industry trends.
- Support the SMTPT in the development and ongoing execution of a cleaning training program / education for the Process and Operations Teams.
- Generate Cleaning Campaign Summaries and present to Flow.
- Improve efficiency on cleaning processes and identify projects for improvements.
- Support Operations Team Leader and SSL in planning and scheduling daily work.
- Support the Maintenance Planner by scheduling PMs and Work Orders into the Cleaning/Turnaround Schedule
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical knowledge of processing equipment and cleaning regimes (chemical, re-circulated washing, etc.)
- Knowledge of Small Molecule manufacturing processes and understanding of production schedules
- Interested in standardisation of cleaning business systems across Small Molecule and benchmarking with internal and external colleagues
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Cathal Rourke at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.