LSC have a great contract opportunity for a PMO Senior Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Limerick.
If you have 5+ years of experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and coordinate a team of cross-functional experts to develop and implement a new solvent recovery process in a high-volume med device manufacturing plant
- Develop and approve specifications for the recovered solvent.
- Support the development of the recovery process to ensure adherence to all requirements in a regulated manufacturing industry.
- Support/drive the development and implementation of the validation plan for recovered solvent.
- Interact closely with project groups to meet project timelines.
- Support operation readiness ensuring timely handover of equipment to operations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and guidelines, such as GMP, FDA, EPA, and OSHA
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!