LSC has a fantastic opportunity for PMO Lead to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set the direction for the PMO WP in close director with the project director for Milky Way
- Lead and facilitate the PMO WP team member (3 PMO consultants)
- Act as trusted advisor to the Project Director for Milky Way
- Support project director in decision making and strategy execution.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Solid experience working with PMO.
- Experience working with large scale Capex projects.
- Experience leading and setting the director for a PMO teams.
- Understand the "business" and know who to create effective results.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!