LSC have a great opportunity for an PLC Automation Engineer to join a market-leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Execution - Take ownership of the Engineering activities on allocated deliverables and proactively utilise methodologies, resources, and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard. Assists in problem solving technical problems.
- Project Management - support the development of a project schedule and provide all necessary information to ensure that projects are fully resourced, to achieve Engineering deliverables. Understand the scope of work for allocated engineering deliverables and ensure that it is delivered to the requisite Structure i.e. S88, quality, budget and schedule. Development the procurement lists, including detailed specifications for any sub-contracted works and services, along with required delivery dates
- Communications - ensure that team members allocated to the project are provided with all necessary and relevant information - details of scope, schedule, technical specifications and quality standards - to effectively deliver their allotted work.
- Quality control - ensure that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company's quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical degree or equivalent with at least 8 years' experience with focus on the life-science industry
- Proven experience delivering projects with PCS/MES applications in the regulated life science industry and other industries.
- Proven experience with Computerised Systems Validation (GMP, 21CFR Part 11, GAMP), implementation and deployment in the regulated pharmaceutical industry including awareness of customers' responsibilities.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!