LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Automation Engineer to work on the process automation of a major pharma project, implementing new technologies and developing industry leading manufacturing information systems.If you have 4 years' experience with validated Automation systems in the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
The Engineer will be based in Dublin working on-site at a customers site, undertaking the designing, implementation and factory acceptance test phases of Process Systems and Solutions (PSS) projects. They are responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of tasks.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configure and implement all automation systems in the client Manufacturing Facility. The ability to program, diagnose and troubleshoot Allen Bradley Rockwell or Siemans PLCs for automated process equipment.
- Develop and implement software solutions through change control as required while understanding impact of actions to Manufacturing and Facilities equipment
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical degree or equivalent with at least 4 years' experience with validated Automation systems in the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Proven experience with Allen Bradley, Siemans or other PLC systems within life science industry.
- Some prior experince with Delta V is desired but not required.
NOTE: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity, you will need to hold a Stamp 1G or Stamp 4 to apply.
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this PLC Engineer opportunity!