LSC have a great contract opportunity for Planner to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specializes in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection molding, robotics, vision systems and sterilization systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively manage phase in and phase out or product changes. Review, approve, and coordinate implementation of Document Change Orders.
- Communication with WW partners with respect to Supply Capabilities and projected output
- Key stakeholder in Global Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Participate in Global Supply Chain Initiatives Responsible for timely and correct supply towards our affiliates / customers, monitors effectiveness of the team activities, and acts as a supply chain coordinator to push improvements
- Manage Purchase Orders including changes and exception handling
- Prepare Weekly / Monthly Supplier & Shipment Performance Metrics
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- 3-5 Years of Operations experience including Materials Planning or Procurement in a high-volume manufacturing Medical / pharmaceutical industry.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!