LSC has a great contract opportunity for a Planner to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain Raw Materials and Components inventories within our goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials. Contribute to the global balancing of Materials and Components within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability, and cost.
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and timely delivery in line with MPS.
- Tracks and reports site / platform level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties.
- Collaborate with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a timely return of goods or disposal.
- Supports material and component Phase in and Phase Out processes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Development of an efficient and effective Material planning supply chain management processes and systems.
- Customer focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!