LSC has a fantastic contract opportunity for Piping Lead in an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specializes in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
If you have a relevant +10 years of experience from large pharma projects, preferably as piping project manager, piping design lead, work package owner or similar positions and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Being part of the tendering team, with the General Contractor, requesting proposals from mechanical installation contractors etc.
- Support General Contractor in development of the Piping design supervision/guidance/review
- Participate and report all scope changes or trends that may cause an impact to the work package
- Manage and evaluate status reports regarding design and construction progress
- Scout, onboard, manage and supervise piping engineer resources for the piping team
- Manage electronic and hard-copy data files administration in FDBD systems and archives
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience with project - and risk management
- Commercial negotiation experience is considered an advantage
- Project Management certifications is considered an advantage
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +35321 477 7329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!