LSC are seeking an experienced MES/MBR Engineer for MES configuration and project rollout to support manufacturing for new product streams in small molecule API and Cell Therapy production plants in Dublin
If you have experience in MES design and configuration should ideally be greater than 5 years, depending on the relevance of the experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
- This is an exciting & challenging opportunity for the right candidate to contribute to extending our MES solution, both giving of their experience but also growing and developing their project & technical skillset in collaboration with our team and Vendor consultants.
- The ideal candidate will take a role in MBR design, development, and tweaking to completion for identified parts of the production process in the green field facility, so experience in engaging in MES/MBR specification analysis for new production processes and equipment is desirable.
- Documentation of system configuration (Configuration Specifications) following a project template will be a requirement of the role, so strong documentation skills are required in terms of content, language, formatting, and attention to detail.
- MES validation test design and execution experience is beneficial based on GAMP5 good practices, as the role will include support for test protocol documentation and execution as the solution approaches go-live stage.
- Throughout the project life cycle, team engagement, verbal communication, functional requirements & design documentation, validation support, and strong interpersonal skills will be required.
- The nature of the role is that the person will be "embedded" in the Takeda project team for the duration of the contract, reporting to a Project Manager and working closely with an MES Workstream Lead. Other team members include the Validation, QA, local MES Administrators, IS/IT, Systems integrators, Solution Vendors, Process engineers/SME's, and Management Stakeholders.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in MES design and configuration (MBR Authoring) from scratch should be greater than 5 years, depending on the relevance of the experience.
- The primary technical skillset is Business Analysis and Werum PAS-X v3.1.7 (or similar version) MBR design and development with strong project experience in working closely with Lead Engineers and Process Subject Matter Experts on specification and parameterisation of MBR's.
- Experience in broader PAS-X functionality is beneficial including for example equipment management, materials management/warehouse functionality, state diagrams etc.
- Experience in integration between MES and ISA Level 2 systems (automation systems & equipment) is beneficial d. Experience in integration between MES and OSI-PI historian is beneficial.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior MES Engineer opportunity!