LSC have a requirement for an experienced OSI-PI Integration Engineer to join a Greenfield site based in Grange Castle, Dublin.
If you have 5+ years of OSI-PI Historian experience integrating to a broad range of equipment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
TECHNICAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of OPC-UA based integration
- Experience in developing PI Vision displays
- Experience in traditional equipment integration including ODBC/RDBMS, OPC-DA, OPC-AE, UFL, and other standards
- Experience in integrating to biotech equipment (e.g. isolators, cryo tanks, airlocks) and small molecule manufacturing equipment (packaging lines, blenders, capsule fillers)
- Experience in integrating Werum PAS-X MES with OSI-PI is an advantage
- Experience in designing/developing and executing test protocols for OSI-PI interfaces in alignment with GAMP5 good practice and Data industry Integrity guidances
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this OSI-PI Lead Integration Engineer opportunity!