LSC has an exciting opportunity for an Ops Readiness Planner/Scheduler to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure equipment and workflow interdependencies, resource requirements, durations and sequences are accurately reflected in the schedule.
- Work with the CAPEX/GFD project controls team to ensure accurate integration of the GFD schedule with the Operations Readiness schedule.
- Continuous monitoring and adjustment of the Operations Readiness schedule to ensure robustness and accuracy.
- Liaise with project and site management, and provide regular updates on schedule progress, issues, delays.
- Liaise with site operational readiness workstream owners to update and maintain schedule accuracy.
- Provide operations readiness schedule reports as an input to metric tracking and weekly/monthly reporting.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Primavera P6: Skilled in creating, updating, and maintaining complex schedules in Primavera P6.
- Microsoft Project: Skilled in creating, updating, and maintaining schedules in MS Project.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to connect with cross-functional members of the organisation to receive the right information to ensure the schedule is updated and maintained with clarity and accuracy.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call at Paul O Driscoll LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert