LSC has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Support Representative to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, generate and update facility/process procedures and logbooks. Support training activities if required.
- Design, generate and update Production Master Batch Records
- Promote safety and quality culture in operations
- Building Alarm monitoring and investigation if required.
- Ownership of improvement and sustaining business process e.g., electronic logbooks
- Involvement with materials management to support Kanban management and cycle counting.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledge of biotech production operations is useful but may also be suitable for those with experience looking to change industries
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality in the workplace.
- Demonstrated good planning and organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks, commitment to task completion and timelines.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert