LSC has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Support Representative to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
If you have Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality in the workplace and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, generate and update facility/process procedures and logbooks. Support training activities if required.
- Design, generate and update Production Master Batch Records
- Promote safety and quality culture in operations
- Building Alarm monitoring and investigation if required.
- Ownership of improvement and sustaining business process e.g., electronic logbooks
- Involvement with materials management to support Kanban management and cycle counting.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant science or engineering 3rd level qualification.
- Knowledge of biotech production operations is useful but may also be suitable for those with experience looking to change industries
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality in the workplace
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert