LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Operations Lead to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 2+ years of biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience in Fill Finish or related manufacturing or GMP experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as the site interface between the Product Delivery Teams (PDT's), and Manufacturing operations.
- Develop, review and approve generic batch records and parameter value lists across Formulation, Filling and Inspection
- Develop, review and update Production, Engineering, Operating Procedures & training materials
- Assist in providing training on scientific or technical aspects of the process/project
- Evaluate, plan, and implement solutions for process improvement opportunities
- Support scheduling and execution of Characterisation, Engineering and PPQ runs including ensuring all necessary pre-requisites are included on the schedule and assess process performance by observation of floor operations and review of performance data
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in a science discipline
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kathy Gillen at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Operations Lead opportunity!