LSC have a great opportunity for a DeltaV OEM Engineer to join a market leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering.
If you 5 years' experience within DeltaV Projects and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We've teamed up with Emerson in Ireland to resource the expansion of their Life Science projects teams. Emerson is an exciting and dynamic place to work, with a wide range of career opportunities and a place where people really make a difference. If you want to take on new and meaningful challenges, grow professionally, and be part of a global organization committed to excellence this could be the perfect career move for you.
Emerson are currently looking for client side Consultants to drive their clients project; a facility that will be a premier, cutting-edge European and global hub for scientific advancement within their clients global network and beyond, supporting an innovative new approach to developing and launching future biologics medicines.
- Major Biopharmaceutical expansion project with as innovative Automation solutions project.
- Be part of the DeltaV team contributing to the completion of a large-scale project
- Work closely with the computer system validation (CSV) and quality functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: DeltaV, Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!