LSC have a great contract opportunity for a NPI Project Engineer - Packaging to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have 1-3 years experience in Medical Devices or regulated industry and exhibiting evidence of GDP and technical writing and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution and project management responsibility for packaging aspects of NPI projects.
- Manage risk management and validation lifecycle for new process or process changes.
- Management of the Asset Lifecycle for new equipment (URS/RA/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Conduct engineering studies to ensure compliance
- Direct PFMEA studies and lead risk assessment effort for overall process.
- Influence innovative qualification methodologies to apply appropriate statistical and validation techniques based on failure model and overall risk
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required. A Masters or PhD is an advantage.
- Demonstrated validation experience/ exposure
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley if you have anymore questions about this NPI Project Engineer opportunity!