LSC has an exciting opportunity for a NPI Process Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing Engineering support to Lead NPI Engineer/Team to deliver Tech Transfer and capital project delivery.
- Collaboration with other functions (technical services, automation, QA, etc.) incl SMDD (Indianapolis development team) to develop and deliver a successful NPI
- Executing Tech Transfer activities such as equipment design, process scale-up calculations/modelling, PHR/HAZOP, etc.
- Assist in the execution of various process engineering deliverables (e.g., HAZOP actions, automation FDS/graphics, operations items)
- Collaborating with operations/maintenance/automation on product/equipment startup (incl equipment setup, solvent run, and manufacturing) incl generation and supporting the execution of GMP documentation
- Develop and deliver training material for operations, maintenance personnel, etc.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum 3 years' experience in API manufacturing (ideally NPI's/tech transfer, but ideally have 5 - 6 years' experience
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Peter Cronin at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert