LSC have a great contract opportunity for a MSAT Scientist to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
If you have 2+ years of industrial experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support alternate supplier evaluation for single-use systems, raw materials, and excipients by performing material technical evaluations and authoring change controls.
- Author and/or review raw material and excipient risk assessments and material specifications.
- Assist material investigations, including root cause analysis, CAPA generation, and impact assessments.
- Author and review CMC documentation as appropriate.
- Author protocols, reports, and technical presentations.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve shared goals and ensure application of best practices.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- M. Sc. in Materials Science/Chemical Engineer preferred with at least 2 years industrial experience or B. Sc. degree with at least 4-6 years industrial experience.
- Experience in the application of extractable & leachable risk analysis, chemical compatibility risk analysis, microbial control risk analysis
- Strong background in technical writing with experience in quality risk management and impact assessment practices and documentation
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!