LSC have a great contract opportunity for Microbiologist to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides functional support where required for biotech molecules and facilities
- Pivotal point of contact with QCL (Quality Control Labs) Microbiology
- Provide on-the-floor microbiological support for manufacturing such as ensuring Sani logs and VWA are current and in correct locations.
- Partner with Operations, QC (QUALITY CONTROL) Analytical Microbiology, Technical Scientists, Engineering and Quality to support daily operations.
- Aptitude and interest in data accrual, evaluation, analysis, and data reporting while ensuring all aspects of data integrity are maintained at all times.
- Maintenance of functional GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Documentation such as SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures, Microbial Protocols and reports, trend analyses, clean utility, and EM (Environmental Monitoring) monthly meeting minutes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Good technical and problem-solving skills. Pragmatic approach to decision and problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills as role requires interaction with operational and functional peer groups.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call at Cathal Rourke LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert