Senior Technical Specialist is required for a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specialises in the fermentation, purification and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials. The site has recently received significant investment to increase the onsite capabilities and has a significant European role in this global organization. The Site mission is "to be a globally competitive BioPharma site with proven capability, excellence in compliance, and flawlessly supplying products that meet customers' expectations".
The team on site are focussed on excellence, innovation, quality, compliance and teamwork to support their strategy to meet the needs of their global patients.
If you want to work on a manufacturing site with innovative technical capabilities and with an opportunity to support a wider European team then this is the opportunity for you.
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Technical Specialist to work in/as part of Lab Operations Team with responsibility for ensuring technical support and coaching is given to the Quality Laboratories and lead projects within cross-functional multi-skilled teamwork environment, collaborating effectively with stakeholders.
The Senior Technical Specialist will be responsible for:
- Leading Investigator on deviations as required
- Supporting Team leader on day to day testing operations.
- Performing Data and QC Investigations review and approval.
- Reviewing Specifications and plans for associated LIMS scheduling.
- Reviews and approves deviations, CAPA's, Change Control.
The Senior Technical Specialist requires:
- A BSc in Microbiology or related Scientific field.5+ years' experience within a regulated biologics or pharma industry.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning, scheduling and co-ordination skills.
Call Peter Cronin in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new Senior Technical Specialist role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.