LSC have a requirement for an experienced MES Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in Grange Castle, Dublin.
If you have 10+ years of Project Management experience across a range of system upgrade projects and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
In conjunction with the Site IT Manager/Lead and Global MES Delivery Lead, provide Project management oversight and all the necessary governance and artifacts related to the implementation of the MES initiative:
TECHNICAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Challenges the status quo, asks appropriate questions to determine root cause of issues, and negotiates solutions, timelines, and mitigation plans.
- Collaborates with site process owners and subject matter experts within, verify alignment of MES strategy and plan.
- Drive the overall execution of the MES project including providing timely status updates.
- Coordinate with key IT and business stakeholder to enable awareness and progress of the MES project activities.
- Manage and mitigate project risk and changes that may pose an impact to the overall project.
- Document, Track and escalate project issues to the appropriate governance board members.
- Follow the company Governance and Reporting process as specified by global MES PMO processes.
- Support finance reporting and tracking as requested/required
- Participate in any standard project and plant level meetings related to MES
- Develop and manage a detailed integrated project plan & schedule that links together local & global project deliverables.
- Manage project team deliverables, specifically operational readiness activities.
- Collaborate closely with the technical project manager, global deployment team, & local project team.
- Manage project risks register to ensure transparency, open communication, escalation, & overall project health.
- Develop and manage project requirements document
- Inform site governances team; provide routing reports & briefings.
- Manage interdependencies with other site initiatives/projects.
- Maintain project resource requirements.
- Develop & maintain the project document tracker.
- Establish routine communication channels & standard meetings.
- Establish key performance indicators & monitor/review/escalate accordingly.
- All other project management responsibilities/projects, as assigned
- A minimum of 10 years of project management/leadership in Pharmaceuticals,
- Exposure to the technical and industry skillsets below:
- PAS-X MES, MBR's, and Master Data configuration
- OSI-PI Historian tag integration, Asset Framework, and Event Frame
- Labware LIMS V6-7 Methods, Environmental Monitoring, Equipment Integration, and broad system functionality
- Integration from shop floor equipment to OSI-PI and OSI-PI to PAS-X
- Integration between MES and SAP for master data, production dispatch, and production execution
- While hands on configuration of the systems above is not required, an understanding of system functionality and business requirements is required to ensure oversight of system status.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this MES Project Manager opportunity!