LSC have a requirement for an experienced MES Lead Engineer to join the Greenfield site based in Grange Castle, Dublin.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in small molecule API production environments is mandatory. Experience in small molecule Drug Product oral dose environments is desired.
- Experience in broader PAS-X functionality is beneficial including for example the weighing & dispensing module, equipment management, and materials management/warehouse functionality.
- MES validation test definition and execution experience is required as the role will include MES testing as the solution approaches go-live stage.
- Experience in integration between MES and ISA Level 2 systems (automation systems & equipment) is beneficial
- Experience in integration between MES and ISA Level 4 systems (SAP) is beneficial
- Experience in integration between MES and OSI-PI historian is beneficial
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll or at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!