LSC have a requirement for an experienced MES Engineer to join the Greenfield site based in Grange Castle, Dublin.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in PAS-X project implementation is required, especially in MBR design/modification and testing.
- This experience should be greater than 5 years, depending on the relevance of the experience. MES validation test design and execution experience are required based on GAMP5 good practices and GxP regulations, as the role will include support for test protocol documentation creation and execution as the solution approaches go-live stage.
- Documentation of system configuration following a project template will be a requirement of the role, so good GxP documentation skills are required in terms of content, language, formatting, and attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills are required in terms of verbal & written communication style, and a positive, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude. Experience in communicating with remote team members to get site tasks complete.
- Experience of training and supporting end users is desirable the nature of the role is that the person will be "embedded" in the project team for the duration of the contract, reporting to a Project Manager/Lead.
- Other team members include the Validation, QA, local MES Administrators, IS/IT, Systems integrators, Solution Vendors, Process engineers/SME's, and Management Stakeholders.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll or at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!